Key themes for the 2017 edition:
- Meet customer expectations and enhance usability by identifying specific needs of different user personas
- Health and safety: ISO standards and regulatory framework for complex HMI design
- Design and development for ergonomic considerations
- Vehicle communication and information displaying: from active visual interfaces to auditory and tactile
- Cockpit architecture: Location and layout for ensuring minimum driver distraction and task efficiency
- Increasing trust in automation: HMI for drive-by-wire and HAD
Download the agenda to learn more.