Human Factors in Traffic Bosch
- Results from public funded project UR:BAN MV
- HMI challenges when advancing from assisted to automated driving.
- From distraction to situational awareness - the role of driver monitoring
- Interaction concepts for highly automated driving
- Intention recognition and behavior prediction
- Analysis of glance patterns for lane change
- From behavior analysis to maneuver prediction
- The Big Five - HMI Challenges in Automated Driving
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
We respect your right to privacy. The data is for internal use only and will never be given out to third parties. For more information, read our policy.